Soñadora por naturaleza y Sarcástica por conveniencia

1.8.05

Ma 1st Poem!!

Name: Darkness (Not the blog dude - No offense!)

In the darkness which I dwell
I met a guy a knew so well
He stole my heart away from me
and now hes gonna set it free
He sat upon a strange girls knee
and told her whatever he never told me
I ran home to cry in my bed
not a word to my mother i said
my dad came home late that night
he looked me from left to right
down the stairs a door he broke
to see me hanging from a rope
he got a knife to cut me down
and on the floor a note he found:
Dig a grave, dig it deep
place a statue on my feet
and on the statue place a dove
to show the world I died for LOVE!
This is one of my 1st poems ever wrote.. as you can see it was written in a difficult time of my life.. but thank God im over it.. no se porque no lo habia posteado.. but here it is.. flor siempre me vive diciendo que todo lo que yo escribo es de depresion y tambien dice que siempre termina en que alguien se ta suicidando jajaja! no see pero asi es ke me sale.. who knows why! But the hard part its to be able to say.. hey yo know why? I dont love you anymore.. maybe because i didnt wanted to feel him away from me!
Listening: Me ire / Alejandro Sanz..

7 comments:

Lynn Marie said...

tu sabee ke darkness y yo go way backk so no te kille im sure theres plenty of him to share!! jajaja!

Lynn Marie said...

jajajaja!! flor fui yo la ke te ense;o a peliar ke lo ke tu ta hablando!! SSSHHH!!

M. V. said...

bueno, yo como ke me voya colar en su lio.. pero no voy a pelia por darkness, aunque yo creo que una ve no pegamo, pero no me acueldo... btw, el poema ta muy cool, and i know EXACTLY what u mean...

Lynn Marie said...

darkness! toy killa contigo!! enotnces yo no puedo opinar en tu blooo!! thats not fair.. aunque entiendo porque lo hiciste.. pero aun asi te sigo leyendo!! xox

Anonymous said...

vieja osea tu t pasa, tas down o algo asi? acuerdate q tamos aki pa ti, te pasaste con ese poema osea sigue escribiendo q me encanta, ya soy un fiel admirador de una tipa q ni conzco, oh & by da way UR HOT

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M. V. said...

e velda? ... miren a ve, val me akerosio, osea que ya tu sabe lyn... coro to. BTW, yo como ke las he visto... pero no creo... utede tan en unibe? Dejame no pregunta mucho, pa ke no se arme un lio como en mi blo