Soñadora por naturaleza y Sarcástica por conveniencia

4.8.05

Another thought!


Yesterday I was watching Sex and The city all alone!.. it felt discouraging.. I mean, I love that show simply because it gives a hole new perpective to women point of you all over the world and it gives an awesome advice to single girls out there: Live and make ur life unique, always make sure you have a killer group of friends to give u support.. dont let any men tell you what to do and best of all: Diamonds and shoes really are girls best friends..

So it gets down like this.. The episode was the one when she discovers what a jerk Big really is, I mean this is a girl who gave her heart to a men without asking anything in return and what she gets: a broken heart.. Well.. I could relate to her in a way.. I gave my heart to a guy who couldnt give a shit and who smashed it into every little piece he could, and i just stood there and did nothing to stoped it! IT HURT! I cant even see him anymore and the worst part its that not only i got stung, but i also lose a really good friend! (well when we were friends that is).. I hate when this things happens, girls cant control it and suddenly ur left with a sudden urge for a bitter sweet (Not symphony).. But REVENGE!

No comments: