Soñadora por naturaleza y Sarcástica por conveniencia

26.8.05

Right Things... Gone Bad!


We entered the place. I looked around as I always do wondering if he was there. He goes there very often so it was not a surprise if he were.

All my friends arrived. As we were standing at the door, he came in, and it was like a dropped everything just for that one moment I got to say hello, I wanted it to be perfect,
those seconds were precious to me.

We glanced at each other, and he didn’t make a big fuss regarding to myself.
That made me feels weak. I hate it when im vulnerable and open.

It was like a little game, we stared the whole night at eachother but it was just IT, Pure flirt. Pure Game. I wanted it to be more, I was determined it had to be more. He wasn’t to sure; you could see it in his eyes. He was too busy checking out the place, looking too much into it. We are so much alike,
I love it!

I’ve never been in love; well I have, but not both sides at the same period. My problem has always been the same:
BAD TIMING.

The flirting continued and I knew I had to do something fast. I went up to the Djs booth, we were friends, and told him what song to play next. He played it right away and I left all paradigms asides and went on to him. Even my brains were shaking. I said: Hey, wasup! LOL, I didn’t say anything. When I was about to, I rushed into the bar and had a Vodka-Tonic, the fast way, the only way.
It was Record time!

All my friends laughed, it was the perfect scene of stupidity, and I wasn’t proud.
Im just a girl with Pride.

Lots of thingies Happened After That. Im Tired. Ill tell you later. Get a Life!


Bored??.. Then Click Here!
Courtesy of: Ivand!

16 comments:

Ivand said...

Yay. ivand!!1! :p

Ivand said...

volviendo al tema principal, erm.. no entendi :$

Kiki A.Ortiz said...

echale la culpa al alcohol..si algo sale mal..o salio

suerte con eso lindis!

Ann said...

ta muy lindo pero no entendi, yo no se ingleeeeeeee!!!wuajajajdjfasjflksjfe lol

Unknown said...

cual matrix e esa ??

alfonso said...

lyn, de verdad...que no..bueno el can es que te recomendara par de bachatas de Luis Segura, pero como no soporto ese cantante no te puedo decir el nombre de alguna de sus canciones, lo que pasa es que el canta como si le tan dando una puñala con un objeto no filoso y es a maldad que lo van a matar (mas o menos como enrique iglesias pero a el si lo apuñalan con un cuchillo)so, que se yo....na....peace

Nat said...

Wow!! thats bad u didnt finish the story. We want more wat happend after the shots and the song?? We do have a life! but yours is intresting too.jajajajaja

Lynn Marie said...

gracias a todos!..

Josema: Esto no es ninguna matrix, just part of my life.. sio Dios kiere proximamente un libro jaja!

Sarins: Gracias a ti linda eso significa mucho para mi.. no te imaginas! ke bueno que te guste mi blog!

Alfonso y Andrea: jaja que les digo??

Negra y flaka: Gracias a ustedes tambien!

Aribelette said...

ok, ok! tu me dejaste a mi igualita! yo esperando aquiii! Grrr :P lol

DrLacxos said...

Nah LYN cambiando los malos temas y los malas criticas me encanta tu blog exactamente tienes talento pa' esto y sigue adelante "Agamos las paces" nah ma' this is u style, i like u flow

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

LyN: va aparecer piratiau en intelne el book pa uno pode bajalo... o si haces un show pal rilis del buk me das el mio filmau

Lynn Marie said...

lacxos-- si si mijo dejemos todo eso atras.. por lo menos sali promocionada en tu blo! jeje!

Josema.. tu sabes ke el tuyo es especial yo voy hacer una portada bien sersi namas pal libro tuyo jaja! autografiado y de to! xox

Unknown said...

exactamente! :D bn sub generic el book (y)

Anonymous said...

ay eileen tu me vas a matar, yo te amo mi hija esa historia me acelero un chin el corazon, y q paso despues? dimeeee !!

te kiero rubia

Anonymous said...

i really wish i could know the end of that story